Fraternity Foundation for Human Rights (FFHR) team have concluded the training workshops on the suitability of international agreements with the legislative pyramid. According to a training manual our foundation has prepared on the suitability of international agreements with the legislative pyramid.The workshops were launched on February 7th, 2019 in Qamishli, Hasaka, Mabadah, and Raqqa, respectively. Each workshop lasted for 2 days in each city.
Each workshop was organised into main sessions:
• Systems of governance
• The basic components of society
• the authorities.
• the Constitution
• The formation of constitutions
• Constitutions Methods
• Types of constitutions
• Sources of the Constitution
• Legislative pyramid
• The relationship between international conventions and the national legislative pyramid
• Theories about the relationship
• international conventions and the nature of the constitutions
• The position of constitutions of international conventions
• Legislative harmonization between international conventions and the national legislative pyramid